Sunday, September 2, 2007

J. Holiday - Back of my Lac




Ok I was up all night long bored as hell. Between playing videos, finding new music, and reading blogs I found an advance copy of J. Holidays Back of my Lac. Big ups to BLACKMUSICFIRST check out his blogspot. Well I have to say for an adavance copy this cd is gonna be hot. He really did it for me. I like the 2 singles that came out Be with me and Bed are hot. Plus i have to like him cuse he is from my hometown washington, dc. :-) Be With Me was taped right out in from of Ben's Chili Bowl on 13th and U St NW. One of the hot spots in the U st cardoza area. Well I heard the cd from beginning to end and my favorite song right now is track number 13 Fatal. A nice slow ballad about a dude who's love is fatal. A good bed rocker song. LOL I posted the whole cd here so you can listen to cd and tell me what your think.

No comments: