Saturday, September 1, 2007

J. Valentine - The King of R&Bay


Well for my first blog I wanted to talk about this Kat that I am feeling right now.

J. Valentine

This Kat is from the Bay city area. I found him one day while I was crusing the myspace music sites and happen upon him. When I heard this cut She's Worth the Trouble I feel in love. This joint is hot. Check it out and tell me what you think?





He just signed a deal with J Records. He had his own label but it didnt do very well from what i was reading about him. His record label is City Boyz Muzik.
The only artist on his record label was Champ Bailey. He came out wit U C IT. Actually it was a hot song didnt get to much air play. J. Valentine has written and wrote music for N-sync, omarion, tyrese, and Mario to name a few. He has a new single that is getting alot of air play called Get With This ft Snoop Dogg. I have spotted it on a couple of mixtapes. The song is aight. It would have to grow on me.

Click here to check out his myspace page.

No comments: